Dr. Mohamed Omran
Dr. Mohamed Omran is a consultant Anesthesiologist and the Medical Director of QMC Dubai. He earned his medical degree from Alexandria University Medical School in Alexandria, Egypt. He further underwent studies in Alexandria, Egypt and obtained a Masters in Anesthesia and Surgical Intensive Care in 2005 and a doctorate in Anesthesia and Surgical Intensive Care in 2013.
Dr. Omran has dedicated himself to the pursuit of knowledge in his field and regularly attends conferences in Anesthesiology to further expand his expertise. After working for 14 years in Kuwait, he has developed a reputation as a competent and reliable Anesthesiologist.
Dr. Omran strives to use his energy, enthusiasm, confidence, and skill to become a productive member of our anesthesia unit. He believes in a positive, flexible and helpful approach to team work. At QMC Dubai, Dr. Omran ensures his positive values are shown at all times when dealing with his responsibilities at the hospital
- Neuroaxial Blockade
- Nasal and oral intubation
- lnsertion of central line
- Insertion of chest drains.
- Resuscitation and management of emergencies
- The use of various types of ventilators, infusion pumps
- Monitors and transport equipment.
- Stabilization and management of head and neck injuries
- PALS, ACLS